Why should I pursue in Beauty Therapy Training?
Carenic Professional Hairdressing and Beauty college provides the most comprehensive skin, hair and nail education in Nairobi and all over Kenya.
Beauty therapy is one of the rewarding careers in the world. Once you attend our beauty therapy training course, you will graduate as one of the most sought after Professional Beauty therapist.
Beauty Therapists, also known as “beauticians” specialize in various treatments and services to enhance and improve the physical appearance and confidence of their clients.
What do Beauty Therapists Do?
General responsibilities of beauty therapists include:
- Consulting with clients on the best treatments
- Carrying out treatments, manicures and pedicures
- Hair removal
- Applying makeup and treatments
- Spray tanning and UV tanning services
- Offering advice on skincare, haircare and use of cosmetics
- Identifying treatment of common minor skin problems
- Massage and therapeutic services
What are the key skills to be successful in the beauty therapy?
- Knowledge of cosmetics
- Practical skills for the provision of treatments
- Patience and the ability to work in a challenging environment
- A helpful and positive attitude
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- A genuine passion for people and the desire to deliver results
- Business skills and client orientation
- At Carenic Professional Hairdressing and Beauty College, we offer training in make-up application, lash and brow services, nail care, facial skincare, hair removal, massage techniques and salon management.
Diploma in Beauty Therapy
Our Diploma in Beauty Therapy is designed for students interested in Professional Beauty Therapy, salon management, or setting up own business.
Certificate in Beauty Therapy
We offer Certificate in Beauty Therapy training designed for students interested in going into basic Beauty Therapy business, salon attendant, or working in a salon business.
- The study of nails
- Nail theory care
- Artificial nail care (Acrylics)
- The study of skin
- Hair removal and eyebrow shaping/tinting
- Make-up techniques
- Body massage (Classical massage movements)
- Pedicure and Manicure
- Facial treatments
- Theory classes
- Practicals -based
- Video-based training
Course Duration – 8 months
Tution fees – Kshs. 3,000 per month