Carenic Professional Hairdressing and Beauty College offers the best hairdressing training which is tailored to meet your needs. We provide diploma level and certificate level training in all hairdressing courses.
After undertaking the training with us, you will have become a professional hair stylist. As a professional hair dresser.
In addition to out training course, we will also take you through the best attitude and personal skills such as a good sense of style, strong interpersonal skills as well as customer relations.
Becoming a professional hair stylist
If you want to work as a professional hair stylist, you will have to attend a training in hairdressing.
Our courses are approved by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) and as such qualifies to undertake NITA training exams.
Course units include:
- Analysis of the hair, care and evaluation
- Sanitation and sterilisation
- Cutting and shaping
- Scalp disorders and diseases
- Hair extensions and permanent Waving
- Relaxing and trichology
- Draping, shampooing and scalp massage
- Sculpture and hair cutting both for men and women
- Chemical reformation, including hair relaxing and perming
- Hair colouring and colour methods
- Braiding and weaving
- Bridal styling and hair gelling
- Theory class and practical-based classes
- Video-guided learning
Certificate in Hairdressing – 4 months
Diploma in Hairdressing – 6 months
Refresher training in Hairdressing – 2 months